Blog Eelway - Consigne et transfert de bagages
27 June 2017
Mode City is the world leader of swimwear & underwear trade shows, an event about innovation & discovery of the latest fashion trends. But with its 500 exhibitors and its 14 000 visitors, networking is the best reason to visit this show.
The parisian underwear trade show links more than 25 000 people, mostly foreigners, making of it a must-go event for fashion and commerce operators. Mode City 2017 haven’t a luggage torage place (cause of Vigipirate plan), think about Eelway service!
Store your suitcase at Mode City 2017 trade show with Eelway luggage storage
SPECIAL MODE CITY:
Eelway will be present at the entrance of trade show to take in charge your luggage & deliver it at the place of your choice!
Drop-off your luggage in Mode City trade show
You want to go to underwear & swimwear trade show but your luggage hinder you? Come to Eelway’s stand to drop-off your suitcase. You can store your baggage for a few hours and get back it when you go from trade show or Eelway deliver it at your hotel in Paris. Eelway delivers to airports and train stations in Paris.
You can drop-off your bags anywhere in Paris (hotel, rental, home…) et get back them at Mode City trade show.
Get back your luggage in Mode City trade show
Perfect to enjoy your last day in the trade show. Drop-off your luggage the morning at your hotel or your home. While you enjoy Mode City trade show, your baggage are transfered where you need it; at the trade show where you can get back it before you go, at train station before your train departure, at airport…
Useful information about Salon Mode City 2017
Mode City 2017 takes place at the same dates & in the same place of Interfilière 2017 trade show. Read the full article about Interfilière 2017.
From 8 to 10 July at PAVILLON 1 of PARIS EXPO – PORTE DE VERSAILLES.
1 Place de la Porte de Versailles, 75015 Paris.
Each day from 9am to 7pm (6pm Monday).
Access by public transport
METRO / Line 12 – Station: Porte de Versailles.
BUS / Line 39 – 49 – PC1 – 80 – Station: Porte de Versailles.
TRAMWAY / Line T2 et T3 – Station: Porte de Versailles.
Access by free shuttles
Enjoy a free shuttle service from all the main parisian stations and airports!
Operating hours: Download Mode City 2017 free shuttles schedules.
To get the best of the shuttle service, think about disposing of your bags by booking a luggage transfer. Eelway store and transfer any kind of luggage of any size, shape and weight from the very first moment you arrive and deliver it back anytime, anywhere within the Parisian region.
Mode City 2017 Program
All the details about trade show program on Mode City Paris 2017 website.
17 May 2017
You are searching for tips and answers about those questions: “Where to leave your luggage in Paris?” or “Where to leave my luggage in Paris”? We have done our best to give you all the details about different ways to leave, store your baggage in Paris (lockers, left-luggage service, luggage concierge service…).
“Classic” luggage storage or Lockers in Paris
It is where usually people think to store their bags while travelling. So where to leave your luggage in Paris? Available in most of Parisian train stations (excepted in Bercy and Austertliz train stations) and in Paris Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport (There is any lockers in Paris-Orly Airport. Other services are available to keep your belongings into safe areas), the lockers are one of the way to leave your bags for a few hours.
Luggage lockers are secure places where you can leave your baggage for a few hours or a few days (with a maximum of 3 days in a row). There are different sizes of lockers to keep your bags. Prices depend on luggage size and storage time. This type of storage can be useful for a few hours if you don’t want to carry your baggage but it isn’t convenient and often expensive if you have more than 1 piece of luggage and there is no insurance because you are responsive of the belongings you store into lockers.
Keep in mind that the lockers are sometime closed for maintenance or because of a strike of the employees (you are travelling in France 😊). Moreover, it is sometime full during peak times, such as spring/summer breaks and holiday periods, so you need to contact the company (Itirémia) that manages the lockers in train station to be up to date before leaving your bags.
Luggage lockers in Train stations in Paris:
- Gare du Nord
- Gare de Lyon
- Gare Saint-Lazare
- Gare de l’Est
- Gare Montparnasse (under maintenance, closed until further notice)
- Gare d’Austerlitz (closed until further notice)
Lockers in Train stations in the Parisian suburbs:
- Gare de Marne-la-Vallée – Chessy – Disneyland
There is no locker in subway stations of Paris, Bercy train station and the train station of Charles-de-Gaulle CDG Paris Airport.
Benefits of lockers in Paris train stations:
- Automatics, you are the one that put your bags in the locker and retrieve them
- Available in most of train stations in Paris (managed by Itirémia, a private company)
Drawbacks of lockers in Paris train stations:
- Can be expensive for more than 1 piece of luggage
- You cannot store your bags more than 3 days in a row
- Sometime closed for maintenance
- Sometime full during spring and summer periods (Paris is one of the most visited city in the world)
- During peak times, you can have a large lineup of people to leave and retrieve your baggage
The French national railway company (SNCF) launched in December 2017 a new service where you can leave your bags in the lockers of the train stations and be delivered at your hotel, rental anywhere in Paris (and vice versa where you leave your luggage at the reception desk of your hotel and you get it back before your train departure at the lockers in the train station, or at any terminal of Paris airports (Orly and Charles-de-Gaulle – CDG airports).
More information about the service here (in French only). We also talk about this service later in this article.
Eelway luggage storage service – Transfer luggage service in Paris
More than a simple luggage storage, a new way to keep your luggage in Paris
Eelway mobile luggage storage is a new generation of luggage storage that offers more than just a way to leave your bags. Eelway service enables you to enjoy each moment in Paris without carrying your baggage (of course because it’s a luggage storage!) BUT you don’t have to go back to your hotel, to the airport or the train station; in a nutshell to the place where you let your luggage… Your luggage is delivered where you want & when you need. More you can leave any type of luggage because price is same regardless of weight or size. If you want to know more about our service functioning, rendez-vous to the page How does it work?
Where can you leave your luggage in Paris with Eelway?
The luggage storage and transfer in available anywhere in Paris, and suburbs, train stations and airports. Here are the different services offered:
Where to leave your luggage in Paris with Eelway?
- Home and rental (Airbnb): any address in Paris and its suburbs. Your concierge collects and deliver your luggage at the frontdoor for your appartment
- Hotels and B&B: your can leave and retreive your bags at the reception desk of your hotel in Paris and its suburbs
- Offices: we manage from A to Z suitcases of your staffs, colleagues and clients in Paris between offices and train stations and airports.
- Parisian train stations:
- luggage storage service in Gare de Lyon train station
- luggage storage in Gare du Nord train station
- luggage storage in Gare Montparnasse train station
- luggage storage in Gare de l’Est train station
- luggage storage in Gare d’Austerlitz station
- luggage storage in Gare de Bercy station
- Luggage storage in Gare Saint-Lazare
- luggage storage in Gare de Marne-la-Vallée – Disneyland Paris
- luggage storage in Gare TGV in Paris-CDG Airport (our concierge can meet you in the station to collect and deliver your bags)
- Paris airports:
There is no possibility to store and transfer your luggage to Paris Beauvais Airport but you can leave and retreive your luggage at Porte Maillot Bus station.
Benefits of Eelway luggage storage service:
- Anywhere in Paris
- Team available from 6am to 10pm
- A team of Professionals that seals and store your belongings in secure areas
- Single price regardless of luggage size or weight
- Booking online on our site, by phone: +33, by email
Drawback of Eelway luggage storage service:
- We are always improving our service thanks to you.
Finally, where can I leave my luggage in Paris?
Classic lockers, Eelway mobile luggage storage… You are now able to find the best way to store your luggage in Paris! 😉
16 May 2017
What to do when your luggage is lost in airport ?
1. Your luggage is lost? Keep calm
You are front of luggage claim et your bag didn’t arrive yet? You’ve juste receive a message from your airline company to inform you about your lost luggage? Don’t worry! Keep calm & breath, most of lost luggage are found!
2. Report the loss of your luggage to your airline company
Rendez-vous to your airline company office to report your lost luggage (or damaged). Some airline companies (as Air France) have an office dedicated in Roissy-CDG & Orly airports. Keep notes all the information about your baggage.
In most of cases, your bags will be quickly found and your company will deliver you to your home or or hotel. For others, be patient & ask for a compensation.
3. Consult your bank insurance policy (credit card)
If you booked your ticket with credit card, maybe you have an insurance to cover the loss of your luggage. Call your bank to inform you & to begin formalities. Amount of compensation can be used to buy some clothes and a toothbrush during your luggage research.
4. Inform your hotel reception about your lost luggage
If you’re not at home, inform reception of your hotel & give to it information about your lost luggage. You can ask each morning at the reception if your bag have been found.
5. Rendez-vous to lost & found luggage service in the airport
If you are lucky and your bag have been found, you can claim it at “Lost & Found Luggage” service of the airport. Remember to keep your boarding ticket with your baggage references.
How to avoid to lost your luggage?
Before your flight:
- Check your luggage tag: be sure your tag be correctly placed to prevent fall. You can take pictures of your bag tags. It can be useful in case of loss.
- Keep your precious stuff in cabin: it’s better to keep your personal items (jewels, electronic material…) and your identity papers with you.
- You can send your luggage directly to your destination thanks to our luggage shipping service.
Track your baggage thanks to technology
- Trace.me, a case who track your baggage anywhere and anytime. The best to avoid to lose your luggage or to found it.
- Reboundtag, connected luggage tags using RFID, NFC or Wifi technologies to locate your bag anywhere in the world,
- Bag2Go, connected luggage with same concept than connected tags.