Salon du Chocolat 2017 Paris – Useful Information and Luggage Storage
26 October 2017
26 October 2017
Cocoa! Often defined “The food of the Gods” finds its finest expression in the Chocolate. Over the centuries, bakers, scientists and enthusiasts celebrate this sublime ingredient. At the end of October 2017, like every year, the city of Paris honors Chocolate during a special event.
The 23rd edition of the “Salon du Chocolat” in Paris comes back with a lot of exhibitors, activities and shows:
- Learn the secrets of the most famous master chocolatiers during the several workshops or demonstrations,
- Attend all the catwalks by the stylists inspired by cocoa to make their awesome creations,
- Admire the amazing sculptures, the newest monumental artworks created by the master chocolatiers,
- Learn about the health benefits of the cocoa and the future of bakery, during the conferences,
- Dance during the shows of the teams from the chocolate countries,
- Celebrate with the winner of the several contests held.
But first of all Taste lots of Chocolate on the boots of exhibitors from all over the world!
An enchanting atmosphere that’s all about pleasure. Celebrities, DJs, exhibitions but the very best is “Le Salon du Chocolat Junior”. A magic place dedicated to the younglings where they will be able to learn, play and eat of course! A Big Organic Snack Party called “Grand Gouter Bio” will be served everyday.
Salon du Chocolat 2017 in Paris – Practical Information
All you need to know to go to the “Salon du Chocolat” at Porte de Versailles: Access to the event, luggage storage during the event in Paris.
1. When is the “Salon du Chocolat” 2017 in Paris?
The “Salon du Chocolat” takes place from October 28th to November, 1st from 10 am to 7pm
2. Where is the Salon du Chocolat in Paris?
Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles, Pavillon 5:
1, Place de la Porte de Versailles – 75015 Paris
Parkings Lots available at the Expo Venue:
- Parking Lot R, 2, rue d’Oradour-sur-Glane, Paris
- Parking Lot F, rue Marcel Yol, Vanves – 92 170
Public Transport access (subway, bus, tram/streetcar):
- Subway: Line 12 – “Porte de Versailles” stop / Line 8 – “Balard” stop
- Bus: Line 80 – “Porte de Versailles” stop / Lines 39, 42, 169 – “Balard” stops
- Tram/Streetcar: Lines T2, T3 – “Porte de Versailles” stop
3. How to enjoy the show at its best with a luggage storage service?
Without luggage of course! Book Eelway, your mobile luggage storage during the “Salon du Chocolat” and free yourself from all your stuff since your arrival at the airport or station.
A concierge will take your luggage while you rush to taste awesome chocolate. You will find all your belongins back at the hotel, apartment ou departure place, if you are just passing through Paris.
For the luckiest who enjoy several days at the “Salon du Chocolat”, you can make the most of your last day too. Eelway takes care of your luggage while you keep tasting cocoa until you leave Paris.
You can also take the chance to use your last hours to visit the city. A concierge waits for you with your luggage at the airport or station, just in time to go back home.